Thursday 11 October 2012

NOSTRADAMUS' PREDICTIONS AND JIBANKRISHNA'S NEW CONCEPT OF UNIVERSAL RELIGION - ONENESS


Chapter - 17

In century 9 – 12 Nostradamus says :
                        “So much silver of Diana and Mercury.
                        The images will be found in lake.
                        The sculptor looking for new clay.
                        He and his followers will be steeped in gold.”

Here the meaning of some of the words are as follows :
‘Lake’ is the mind with pure consciousness of human being where God’s light is seen.
The ‘Sculptor’ or ‘He’ is the person who has seen and is transformed into Supreme Being or Brahma.

Gold is Atma or great Soul as its color is golden like sun. This was also mentioned in Svetasvatara Upanishaad like this :
                        I know this mighty Person (Purusha)
                        of the color of the sun, beyond darkness.
                        Only by knowing Him does one pass over death.
                        There is no other path for going there. (3.8)
Here ‘Clay’ means human body, and new clay means generation with advanced brain capacity who can conceive this new Universal Religion in the long run.
We are seeing how this new generation is more advanced, and can conceive this Universal Religion as illuminated by Jibankrishna, being appeared within them.
‘The images will be found in lake’ – which means the image of Jibankrishna is appearing within the human body transforming him into Supreme Being or Brahma.
Now let us see how Nostradamus’ prediction corroborates Jibankrishna’s revelations and his versions:                                      


Forecast about the future world
26th April, 1958.
I am a human being. I am one and at the same time I am many whenever you are seeing my form within you. And to become many is not conveyed by me. On the contrary, you are informing me that you are seeing me within you.
The form of mine which is created within you, is no other than God. Then all of us are becoming one. Where is the duality? Everything is one and this can be explained very easily through one unit.

After 500-700 years later, those who have these experiences, this phenomenon will continue in their families. Even after that how this culture will grow, cannot be concluded. Again many will experience these through your contact. And this way this phenomenon may spread.


Oneness of the Vedas is not the last word – Indication of a new era in the spiritual world and Diamond’s forecast for the welfare of mankind.

On 23rd August, 1960, Jibankrishna said a new thing to the listeners today.
It was a miracle to see me in the four states of a human body – Reality, dream, meditation and trance. As because this is the first time in the world history when a man is seen within the body by myriads of people irrespective of cast and creed, religion, sex and age. So a new era has evolved by surpassing all the traditional religions.

But still it is nothing though Vedanta has finished here. But I say, no, it is not the last. You know what will happen now? Whatever will be generated from this body will reveal and act within the brain of the humanities. Though they will not know it. But they will be guided by those new and pure thoughts and consciousness which have grown in their brain cells. And this will happen for the welfare of the world. Whether my form manifests or not within a human body matters little, but action will be there in the brain, which will be the action of the inert Brahma or Supreme Self.

In this aspect another day (18.10.1960) Jibankrishna said:
So long you have seen me within you, but for a few months I am seeing all of you within myself. Is it the end? No, whatever thoughts emerge in me with and without my knowledge, those will envelop the brains of human beings and this may be termed as omnipotency, though this has not been proved yet, otherwise I don’t accept imagination or anything without proof. Even that is not the last one. There may be more which can manifest in the world. I shall not expose those things just now. Let us wait and see.


Establishment of a new Religion


On 30.9.1961, Jibankrishna said:
Socrates said, ‘know thyself’. But people could not understand it. Lastly he had to take poison. See, people will never accept the individualistic realization! Plato said, ‘The great unknown and unknowable’. But see, that thing has become known and knowable here.
My form has manifested within you. And now-a-days I see you within me. So to see me within the human race is not necessary. There was a stage when human beings see me within them and that stage is over now. The next stage has come when I am seeing you within me and the effect can be understood later on.
Though I can hope now that my form is within each human being of the world and I shall be quite ignorant about this and at the same time you will know nothing, but no doubt it will establish a benefit in the whole world.
You may term this phenomenon as evolutionary development or elimination of old religion and placing a new one whatever you say, is the same and we are witnessing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment