Thursday 3 November 2016

RELIGION AND REALIZATION BY DIAMOND PICKED UP IN THE STREET

MARCH --1882     
Place : -  Temple  of  Dakshineswar
(Henceforth  Shri  Ramkrishna  will be  spoken  of  as Thakur” when required  as  it is so  done in the  Gospel )

454. “Firstly of the first, I have secured a room”.

Room – signifies space for holding Atman or God in the seventh plane.
The sentence means that he has got God’s grace.
How will a man know that he has got God’s grace?
At the outset he will get God-the-Preceptor in him. This is but the first condition of getting God’s grace. The final state is that your own prototype will come out from your body and will say to you, “Well, well, there is God’s grace on you” – i.e. you are Kripa Siddha.

455. “I have kept my bag and baggage”.

Bag and baggage – stand for this human body with all other attributes.
This body is but a burden. After emanation in full measure of God from the body a man understands that the burden of his body is removed.

456. “I have locked the room”.
Room – here means the cell in the cerebrum where appears the sense that ‘I am body’. This sense that ‘I am body’ has evaporated as God has emanated in full measure from his body.

457. “I have been relieved in toto”.

I am a liberated one. The liberation has two stages: –
(1) To see God in the seventh plane and to be conscious that ‘I am He’.

(2) The second one is the Descent in the knowledge of ‘Thou’ after the knowledge of ‘I’ or ego is totally annihilated.

There is another kind of realization which is seen by a liberated one. Though it is a poor one but it is acknowledged. Your shadow will come out from your body and with uplifted hands, he will dance before you saying, “Well, I have been liberated, I have been liberated”.

458. “Now I am going round within the city, seeing and enjoying all the funs”.

It means to be in the seventh plane where the mystery of God, illusion, the living being, and the Universe are solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment