Wednesday 16 August 2017

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS

Chapter 2 Part 1

                                                              
MY FIRST MEETING WITH JIBANKRISHNA (DIAMOND)

It was the month of March-April,1959. One evening a friend of mine named Nisith took me to a gentleman at Kadamtala, Howrah (West Bengal,India). Without any hesitation we entered into his room. He was reading a book, lying on his cot. I was introduced with him by my friend. I realized that my friend was familiar to him though I never knew about it. The gentleman asked about my whereabouts and after some conversations both of us came out with great peace in mind unknowingly. I came to know that his name was Jibankrishna (Also known as Diamond as a writer of the book ‘Religion and Realization’).

I was only 18 years old at that time and couldn’t fathom who he was, but with an unknown attraction I started going to him often.

One noon time, along with my friend I was sitting on the cot of Diamond who also sat beside us. During that time no one was in the room.. After some conversations he suddenly told me, ‘See my boy, for some years you will be totally engaged with your carrier building and studies and have to face hazards. But later on you will have to come back to this spiritual world and as days pass on, you will be approaching towards Higher Self and perfectness.’ While he was saying these words, he was patting on my back.

It was another day’s incident. There were many aged devotees in the room. It was about 3p.m,. A conversation was going on regarding my carrier. Suddenly Jibankrishna told the aged persons indicating me, ‘See, what is the necessity of having huge amount of money! A man’s life is quite sufficient with an earning of Rupees 300/- to 400/- per month (During that period it was sufficient). I am saying that he will be blessed by God in all respects – Yes, I am saying it.’ While uttering these words, he was in ecstasy.

I was only listening to him but could not understand its significance. I realized after many, many years when my life was destined as per his forecast.

Meanwhile, a new thing has developed in me. I started dreaming in various ways. During those periods I had no ideas about the significance of such dreams. But after long years I came to realize that these are divine dreams which are completely different from Freudian dreams and Upanishads have mentioned about such dreams thousands of years ago. I realized that these dreams show the progress of austerity of the seer through spontaneous upward movement of the life power within the body.

So a new era thus started in me revealing a new concept of Religion which is quite different from the traditional ones dealing with only human being who carries God within his body and nowhere else.



MY CHANGED PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE AFTER COMING IN CONTACT WITH JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND

I was born and brought up in a large joint family(As used to be found in our country long time back and still I live in a joint family though small in volume). I have learnt from my elders how to share a good thing with others.

I am blessed that in young age I got the blessings of God within me and got Him as my God-the-Preceptor who has been guiding me as well as controlling my life since my young age. The same mentality is still working and so I have become restless to share the Truth achieved by me with the whole human race. I feel from the core of my heart that I am only a human without any race or religion. We have seen and learnt from the Holy Ghost Jibankrishna or Diamond how people of all religions, casts and races have seen him within them ultimately being transformed into perfectness achieving the highest degree of divinity which is the birthright of every human being.

Yes, the whole philosophy of life is changed and so in spite of so many allurements of life, honor and recognition of my professional life I could ignore all these by the grace of God. We have realized that God is nowhere else but within our body by seeing Him within us. We have realized that this human body is the Temple, Church or Mosque.

I have seen and still I am seeing how myriads of people are growing sense of Oneness after getting Jibankrishna as their God-the-Preceptor in dreams, trances and even in reality. All these incidents and experiences of innumerable people I have recorded in my fifteen books after compiling from different diaries numbering nearly twenty thousand pages since 1976.

This is amazing that all these incidents were indicated through my dreams beforehand. Now I have understood the sayings of Jibankrishna when one day he said, ’Dreams will control your life’. This has become true in my life and not only with me but this is applicable to all human beings. A man will realize this when he will get God-the-preceptor as he will control the seer and guide him throughout his life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment