Monday 16 October 2017

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS

Chapter 5

Shower of  blessings  of  God—First  experience
on  merging  of  dream  and  reality – Realization of Vedanta 

11) May 22, 1972. 
Early morning I saw in a dream that there was a heavy shower which continued for a long time. I woke up for a moment and though that it was really raining outside and so I decided to sleep again. After a while, when I woke up again saw with surprise that there was no sign of rain outside. The dream was so vivid.
[(a) Here the shower signifies the blessings of God which was showered upon the seer .  (b) The seer experienced the merging of dream and reality. This has a reference in Upanishads that both dream and reality are identical.]     

Realization  as  per  the  book  ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti

12) 4th June, 1972, Sunday.
What was felt during my dream was realized after I woke up. I felt that for the whole night God-the-Preceptor held my hand and both roamed here and there.

[This realization was mentioned by Sri Ramkrishna as, ‘God-the-Preceptor is as if a companion, holding the hand of the devotee and roam’. This is also mentioned in the Bengali book’ Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ written by Diamond like this—God appears to the devotee as God-the-Preceptor and roam with him holding hand (vide dream no 5) ]

Realization  as  per  the  book  ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’--
Dream  and  Reality  are  identical – Realization of Vedanta

13)   12th  June, 1972, Monday, Early morning dream: I was dwelling on the top floor of a huge building .I was stepping down from the top floor observing innumerable number of rooms, steps and lanes inside the House which was beyond imagination. After stepping down for a while I felt that I lost my track to get up. Suddenly I noticed that an unknown person standing beside me, pointed out my way to the upstairs. I looked up and found that the steps lead to my dwelling place in the top floor. I then returned to my own room. Here the dream went off.
After a while, I again had a dream and noticed a beautiful hilly town. People were seen walking on roads. Suddenly a herd of cows was seen on the road. I stood on one side of the road and surprisingly went on thinking that I was dreaming but everything seemed so real! Then my dream went off.

[The revelation of the 1st scene appeared thus : Large building signifies the huge capacity of the seer’s cerebrum. Rooms are the brain cells, lanes signify channels from the root of spinal chord to the cerebrum.

Loosing tracks means that during upward movement of the life force towards the 7th plane of the cerebrum sometimes gets out of the channel being diverted from the main channel ‘Susumna’ nerve which is the main path towards Godhood within the body . At this moment God as unknown person keeps the seer in the right track which the seer experienced in this dream.

The 2nd scene signifies that the seer had a realization of Vedanta where dream and reality are described as identical. At the same time the seer experienced the same realization as mentioned in the book ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ No 881 : “ There is no difference between dream and reality. The devotee who has got pure consciousness realizes this”. (vide dream no 5 ]


No comments:

Post a Comment