Wednesday 4 April 2018

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 16

ERADICATION  OF  OLD  PREJUDICES  AND
VISION  OF  FUTURE

69.     19th  November, 1975 .    Early morning dream:  I was staying at our original residence of Santipur town on the 1st floor .I felt that some ghosts were also residing there. Suddenly the light became off. I got down to the ground floor feeling nervousness. But instantly I thought that I should go to the 1st floor to verify the matter . At the same time the recitation of the name ‘Jibankrishna’ (Diamond’s real name) was coming out of  my mouth—spontaneously. All on a sudden the lights were on at the 1st floor. Out of curiosity I went to see what happened and observed one unknown man sitting in a room. It seemed to me that all the men sitting on the 1st floor were dead. The continuous recitation of the word ‘God’ went on and then my dream went off.

[The dream signifies thus: Dead persons—old prejudices. With appearance of God within the body all these prejudices are removed.

It also reveals that in future, this residence will be a place for religious practices about Diamond and it came true after 9 years. Here Lots of people saw Diamond in dreams.]


TRANSFORMATION  INTO  DIAMOND  AND
ACHIEVEMENT  OF  PREACHING  POWER

70.     20th  November,  1975 .    Midnight dream:  I saw some notorious type boys standing in front of me . I explained to them many things about Sri Ramkrishna and Diamond. Lastly I told them; ‘God is within your body’. I noticed that all were listening to me with rapt attention. I finished my lecture and instantly realized, ‘Oh! So long Diamond was giving the lecture instead of me! The dream went off.

[The dream may have the effect in reality within the seer in future, whenever he says these words to anybody, they may see Diamond within them. But I never felt to experiment it.]


DIVINE  JOY  IN  THE  OCEAN  OF  BLISS

71.    21st  November,  1975.     Early morning dream:   I saw a large crowd sitting in a big room and I was also seated in front of them with fixed mind within myself. I felt that everybody was looking at me . I realized the reason. Then a familiar person named Manindra Nath Brahma started explaining to them about my very high status in the spiritual world. I felt embarrassing and thought why this person suddenly narrated my spiritual condition to these people! Instantly it became clear to me that the name of this gentleman is Brahma (Supreme One) and he was confirming that I had achieved Brahmahood (being united with the Supreme One).

The first scene here became off and the next scene opened with a boat carrying many companions of Diamond including me. I suddenly noticed two to three fishes swimming in the river Ganges just like pets. I was feeling a divine consciousness in one of the fish and also felt that I was that fish. With a great pleasure I was swimming in the river. But at the same time I was having this feeling that at the same time how could I swim in the river as a fish and was present here! How was it possible! Then the dream was off.

[Fish represents Atman or Soul, as in the 3rd plane Atman is seen as Fish . Here the soul is playing in the ocean of bliss. Here soul and body are separated.]


SENSE  OF  SEPARATION  OF  ‘ATMAN’  AND  BODY


72.     23rd  November, 1975.     

In the early morning I had a dream . A bettlenut was placed before me . I took it in my hand and shook. It sounded like ‘khat-khat’. I was surprised hearing such type of sound and instantly it revealed in me that Sri Ramkrishna had mentioned (in Gospel of Sri Ramkrishna) such sound as separation of ‘Soul’ from the body and to teach me the bettlenut was kept in front of me. The dream then went off.

[The dream clearly indicates that the seer’s ‘soul’or ‘Atman’ is separated from the body through God’s sheer grace . The dream is also self-explanatory.]


VISION  OF  SEVENTH  PLANE

73.     24th  November,  1975.    

At noon in trance I saw a huge monument. Sometimes it seemed to be vertical column, sometimes a monument. I began to count the number of stories and finished with seven. I realized that this monument was signifying the seventh plane of the human body and I was visualizing in such a way. At the top I saw the open roof and above it the clear blue sky. The trance went off.

[The trance is self-explanatory God-the-Preceptor teaches on such a manner within a dream or trance.
The roof signifies the cerebrum and the sky signifies infinity within a human body.]



No comments:

Post a Comment