Friday 4 May 2018

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


THE  BLESSINGS  OF  GOD  REVEALS. 

80.     14th December, 1975.    

Early morning dream:   The outer lining of my coat was torn, although the inside was alright. I went on thinking whether this could be repaired.
             
Meanwhile a tailor came and took me to his shop for repairing the coat. I noticed that the shop was new, very big and sophisticated. The tailors of the shop saw the bottom portion of the coat and told me that the bottom portion should be cut up to the waist length and accordingly they took my measurements. One of them then showed me different types of cloths for lining on the outer surface of the coat. I told them, ‘these are costly and very glazy. I don’t want these cloths. Give me cheap, plain and simple cloths for the outer lining’. After saying this I left the shop. Just at that moment when the dream was going to be off, the figure of Diamond wearing a Punjabi appeared before my mental eyes.

 [Here the tailor means God who takes the measurement of the human body. The coat was to be cut up to waist level, this means the seer will have realizations in descent up to waist. The cloth for outer lining is plain and simple and cheap—it indicates that there will be no outward shows of the seer in future.The appearance of Diamond means that he himself was the tailor.]


RETURN  FROM  DEATH  OR  MAHAKARAN  
   
81.    17th December, 1975.  

 Early morning dream :  I was going out of my house to commit suicide and my mother also was running out of the house to find me out . After a while I found my dead body lying and my mother was crying. But with a surprise I found myself alive and here the dream was off.

[This dream revealed that the seer had a feeling of Sthita Samadhi (Death) or Mahakaran as depicted in Tantra Sastra. This return from death may give the seer in future more spiritual powers  as he came back from Nirguna or infinity.


DESTRUCTION  OF  ANIMAL PASSION

82.     21st December, 1975.  

 Early morning dream:  I saw a huge and unlimited open space as if there was no end of it.  A huge  building was seen in the midst of it .It seemed as if this building belonged to me. There was a good gathering of Jibankrishna (Diamond) followers inside the building and reading of Sri Sri Ramkrishna Kathamrita (The Gospel of Sri Ramkrishna) was going on with discussions. At the end of discussions everybody was prepared to leave and I went out to see them off . The most prominent figure amongst them seemed to be  Indranath Mukherjee.

At this moment it seemed as if an attack was going to be performed by robbers on the house . I started going back to the house to protect my family members and immediately after entering my house I noticed that the robbers  surrounded the house . I took all the members to a zigzag tunnel underneath the house which was familiar only to me . Then and there the police men came and shoot the robbers to death . The dream went off .

[The dream reveals thus: Robbers mean animalities; Police—Good brain cells; Big house means the big brain capacity of the seer . During different stages of austerity animal passions try to attack the seer in different ways, but the Holy Ghost protects him.


DREAM  AND  WAKING CONDITION ARE  SAME

83.    26th December, 1975: 

Early morning dream: Many companions of Jibankrishna (Diamond) were seated in a room . Among them  Anath Mondal and  Ananda Mohan Ghosh seemed to be prominent . Somebody said, brother Ananda will be returning to Kanpur to-morrow, so he should read Sri Sri Ramkrishna Kathamrita’ (The Gospel of Sri Ramkrishna). Thereafter  Anath Mondal started singing devotional songs . Here the dream went off and after waking up with a great surprise I heard that Anath Mondal was singing  the same song which was sung by him in the dream.

[This dream reveals that the feeling will be established in the seer in future when there will be no difference between the dream and waking condition—this was a realization of Vadanta.

In the long run the seer has achieved such realization on many occasions.]

                           
DREAM  AND  WAKING CONDITION  ARE  SAME

84.     3rd January, 1976.  Place:  The Agri-Horticultural Society of  India .

  In reality the annual flower show was going on in the Society. At present I had to stay at the garden as in-charge of the Society to conduct the Show. At night when I slept, I saw a dream. In the dream the same flower show was going on, but at the same time spontaneous uttering of the word ‘Jibankrishna’ was going on in my body. The whole body was full of joy .At this moment the dream went off . Throughout the day even in the midst of the show the same joy persisted in my body followed with the same uttering of the word ‘Jibankrishna’.

 [Here the same realization was reveled in the seer where there was no difference between dream and waking condition.




No comments:

Post a Comment