Wednesday 5 December 2018

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 32


Revelation  of  other’s  condition  and  indication
of  numerous  realizations

147.      12th July,1976.  

Early morning dream:  The religious master Sri Sitaramdas Omkarnath was seated in a house. On the basis of a question on some realizations he tried to find out its explanation in a religious book drastically. I was seated enjoying his helplessness in this matter. Ultimately he could not find it out.

After a while somebody gave him food and he put these in a cloth bag just like the priest do during worships.
In the next scene I saw brinjal  plants yielding plenty of brinjals and I began to harvest the brinjals and filled the baskets. There were both large and small size brinjals, although big sizes were more. Ultimately I completed harvesting and the dream went off.

[The first scene shows the status of the so-called  religious masters proving their very poor knowledge on spiritualism and also their greediness on earthly affairs .

The second scene indicates that in future the seer will have numerous realizations.]


Revelation  of  own  and  other’s  spiritual  status

 148.       30th July, 1976.  

Early morning dream:  In a huge and open hall Mr. Iswariprasad Goenka, a well known Industrialist (very much  known to me) was seen seated. Conversations with me were going on. Meanwhile it was noted that some other persons were also seated in front . Looking properly at them they were identified as some devotees like Indranath Mukherjee, Arun ghosh, Abala kanta Dutta etc . One of them was explaining something about  Jibankrishna to Mr Goenka and his body was jumping . At first he seemed to be Arun Ghosh, but then I realized that he was not Arun Ghosh but Indranath Mukherjee and I was surprised to see him in such a condition which was beyond imagination.

Meanwhile seeing an aeroplane in the sky Mr. Abala Dutta was going to say something about the plane, but Mr. Ghosh said, ‘let it go’. I also said, ‘we cannot withstand such type of talks’. Saying this I sat with full ecstasy. After a while when I got back my full sense, I saw everybody lying on floor except Mr. Goenka who was massaging the legs of Arun Ghosh . Then while Mr. Goenka wanted to massage my legs, with folded hands I said, ‘I am poorest of the poor, why massaging my legs’? Here the dream went off.
[The dream indicates the esoteric conditions of everybody.]

       
Stability  of  ‘Brahmagyan’ or Supreme Cult within  the  body

 149.         3rd August, 1976.   

Early morning dream:  I went somewhere with some of my students. There one unknown boy gave me a ripe mango of huge size. I began to eat it and went on eating as if there was no end of it. Then ultimately I threw out the very thin stone.Then I got a custard apple. I ate a portion of it and then distributed to others. The dream was off.

[The dream indicated that ‘Individualistic Brahmagyan’ has become stable in the seer’s body . Huge mango means the huge intensity of Brahmagyan(Supreme cult) ; very thin stone means the minimum ego sense of the seer—that means the livelihood will be as minimum as required in future ( Sri Ramkrishna said).
Custard apple contains many seeds which in future, through the seer many people will gain spiritualism.

           
Accompaniment  with  the  Holy Ghost  and  Devotees

 150.       9th August, 1976.  

Early morning dream:  The dream opened with the scene of Jibnakrishna’s room at Kadamtala, Howrah . He was seated on his cot reading a book. Some other devotees were also present in the room amongst whom only  Indranath Mukherjee was recognized. I was feeling a great enjoyment seeing  Jibankrishna. Even after the dream this sense of enjoyment persisted for a long time.

[The dream was an indication of increasing brain capacity of the seer as well as growing sense of oneness with others.]

                   
Descent  of  Divine  Consciousness  up to  the  waist

 151.        12th August, 1976.   

Early morning dream:  In the first scene I saw a huge endless open space and I kept on walking through that space to an unknown place.

In the second scene I saw myself going to Jitendra nath Chatterjee’s house (a devotee), but it was situated at Shyambazar unlike the reality.

Suddenly I observed that the narrow canal existing near Shyambazar became full of Ganges water up to the brim and was converted into a much wider canal. The Ganges water running from Bagbazar Ganges river  filled it up. Seeing this beautiful scene I became overwhelmed with joy saying ‘Oh! How nice!’
In the last scene I saw a room where some devotees e.g., Ananda Mohan Ghosh, Raghunath Sen and I was seated. Brother Raghu was saying on the basis of a dream of  Dhiren Mondal in which he saw God, ‘As  we are mixing with each other, otherwise except Anath (Mondal) and Arun (Mukherjee) others would have been diverted, Here the dream went off.

[The first scene indicated the huge capacity of the seer’s spiritual brain power as symbolized by a huge open space

The second scene means thus—the capacity of the seer’s ‘Susumna’ has become increased where the divine consciousness in the form of Ganges water has come down to the waist as Shyambazar depicts Shyam or Lord Krishna whose divine consciousness came down from Sahasrar or cerebrum to the waist. Here water cools the body. In a previous dream divine consciousness was seen in the cerebrum in the form of sparkling light.
The last scene is coincided with the reality as there goes on a regular assembly of many devotees at the residence of Raghunath Sen.]

            


No comments:

Post a Comment