Saturday 2 March 2019

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 38
                                       

 Revelation  of  other’s  condition

175.          13th October, 1976.  

Early morning dream     Abala Kanta Dutta, was having his bath in the river Ganges and saying something to  Arun Ghosh . From a distant place I was hearing this . I was realizing that Mr. Dutta was having ‘Ecstasy’. I was thinking whether I would request Mr. Ghosh to stop him  Meanwhile Mr. Ghosh said, ‘Well, Anath(Mondal—a devotee)was asking whether you are now relieved  from sexual feelings . I answered, ‘no, still now it is persisting to some extent’. The dream here went off.

The dream reveals again to the seer the conditions of other devotees as well as himself and shows that during the period of austerity many obstacles come as it came in the life of Lord Buddha, but ultimately these are removed by God-the-Preceptor.

                         
Achievement of Eternal Bliss

176.           15th October, 1976.   

Just at the moment of waking up in the early morning my father’s face (Amrita) appeared before during my half sense condition and then faded away.

This visualization reveals that the seer will achieve ‘Amritatva’ or spiritual immortality.

                                   
Removal  of  mental  accusation     

177.          16th October, 1976.   

Early morning dream:  I had sores on my body due to Chicken Pox and all were on the way of drying. Some were beginning to be detached from the body. At this moment the dream went off.
The dream indicates that all the mental accusations are thus removed from the body. During these days some changes are observed—As soon as the name of ‘Jibankrishna’ appears in mind, the whole body becomes horripilated with delight. The mind gradually becomes introvert but with a great joy.

In addition, a continuous recitation of the name ‘Manus’(‘Man’) is appearing in mind frequently . Is it the physical effect of the dream seen on 25-9-1976?

                        
Achievement  of  apathetic  condition        

178.       18th October, 1976.  

Early morning dream: I saw Mr. Jiten Bairagi, a devotee in front of me. This was the second time I saw Mr. Bairagi.

‘Bairagi’ means apathetic to worldly interests. So to see Mr. Bariragi means the seer is having this condition of apathy.It confirms the present mental condition of the seer which he is passing through, i.e., he actually has no worldly interests and sometimes is having a state to leave the body through yoga . This condition was described by  Jibankrishna as an apathetic condition which may come to the seer having austerity through different phases.

Having  lessons  about  the  condition  of  yoga

179.          20th October, 1976.  

I had a question in my mind—whether trance is a condition of yoga.
 I had a sleep in noon time and I had a trance. At this moment I myself was announcing, ‘This condition is included in yoga—this is yoga’, and then my trance went off.

The question is thus solved and revealed automatically within the seer through realization.


 180.       21st October, 1976.  

Early morning dream:  I had gone to Makardah, Howrah (Where many devotees assemble from time to time to discuss about sayings of  Jibankrishna) and reading his book. There I saw many devotees like Deb Kumar Chudhury, Ramkrishna Ghosh etc having spiritual discussions. Here ended the dream.

Due to illness I could not go to Makardah along with other devotees in reality. But in dream I experienced the same accompaniment with devotees.

This kind of accompaniment with devotees increases the brain power of the seer and at the same time injects the feeling of ‘oneness’ with others.

Vision  of  unnatural  scene and advanced science                                                                                                                                                                                             181.       22nd October, 1976.   

To-day is Dewali. In the night I had a dream. The scene opened with a vast open space. There I was seated with some devotees like Dhiren Mondal, Arun Ghosh, Abala Kanta Dutta etc. It was complete dark at night. While I looked at the sky, it was deep dark without any stars . Suddenly an unusual scene was seen in the sky as if it had been turned into a screen just like movie screen and the figures of the seated persons were observed in the sky covering the whole sky. It seemed to me as if I had been visualizing a movie in the sky. Whatever they had been acting beneath, the same picture were flashing in the sky i.e., the same scene of moving hands & talking to each other, laughing of Mr. Dhiren Mondal had been observed in the sky . While with great surprise I was observing this scene in the sky, Arun Ghosh asked me, ‘What are you seeing’?

I pointed out the scene in the sky to him, but nobody could see this. I became surprised and asked, ‘strange! You are not seeing anything?

After a while I observed that the whole scene suddenly vanished and the sky was glittering with innumerable stars. Here the dream went off. This dream remained hazy to me.

[After a long time it flashed in mind that this dream indicated my increased brain capacity quite different from others and showing possibility of advanced science in future when human being will be able to discover such machine producing such effect.]

                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment