Sunday 21 July 2019

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Spiritual  Practices  through  accompaniment  of  devotees

218 .     5th  February,  1977. Saturday.             
Early morning dream:  I again saw Dilip Ghosh but nothing else could be remembered later on.

[Seeing ‘Dilip’ so frequently in dream may indicate something which may be understood in future. ]

  
Realization  of  Oneness

219 .     13th February.  1977.  Sunday. 
Early morning dream:  Someone was saying about some sayings of  Jibankrishna, ‘this will not stand’ ; A devotee named Anath Nath Mondal was seated in front . He was quoting a saying of  Jibankrishna ‘Women-folks see me in dream by merely sitting at their homes’. I was surprised to hear the voice of brother Anath when instead of his voice, I heard the voice of Jibankrishna . Then I went on thinking with great surprise—Oh! Once this fact happened in one my dream when I was talking about some spiritual aspects to some persons, my voice was changed to Jibankrishna’s voice! Then I woke up.

[This dream indicates that in future everything will seem Jibankrishna’s entity to the seer and a great sense of Oneness will grow in him . Jibnakrishna used to say, ‘You have achieved oneness but the sense still has not grown in you’.]


The  Future  of  Russia

220 .    15th February, 1977.   Tuesday. 
Early morning dream:   Someone had sent a letter in an envelope to me and another unknown person said, ‘It seems, it has come from Germany’. After opening the envelope I saw that one ex-prince of a state of Russia had sent on order on five volumes of ‘Sri Ramkrishna Kathamrita’ and other books on Sri Ramkrishna for the people of Russia. At that moment I was thinking, ‘The base of Russia is very strong to receive such thing’. At this moment my mother said, ‘then you have to send this order’. Just then I was awakened.

[The dream is an indication of a future when Russia will be enlightened with Sri Ramkrishna and  Jibankrishna’s  cult.]

  
Indication  of  achieving  controlling  power  through
austerity  of  earth  in  future

221.    17th  February, 1977. Thursday.
Early morning dream:  A huge building was seen and I saw myself getting down stepwise through wooden steps on one side of that building . After stepping down a few steps I saw one of my student named Dharani who was requesting me to step down on the base. I saw a narrow river flowing underneath and then getting down a few steps I noticed that 2 to 3 steps at the lowest level were broken. I thought that I could get down by merely jumping on the floor when these steps were broken! At that moment Dharani said, ‘It would serve the purpose as those steps would be repaired. Then I thought, ‘Well, when these will be repaired I shell get down’. So I again went to the roof top and there I saw many people having their meals and at the same time saw a known lady Kalpana by name with whom I had some conversations , But nothing could be remembered later on and then I woke up.

[The meaning of the dream flashed thus in the brain immediately after the dream is that there is a possibility of a special type of realization of the descent in future, but in a proper time, as some cells of the descent state are not yet suitable for such realization.
Secondly ‘Dharani’ means earth. He was saying that the steps would be repaired. It means the seer may have the austerity of the last step i.e., austerity of earth which means that the controlling power may be bestowed on the seer in future in spiritual world.
Thirdly, ‘Kalpana’ means imagination and she was seen on the top floor—it means all the individualistic realizations are imaginative which was surprisingly corroborated and noted in the diary of  Binay Mukhopadhyaya where on 19.8.58,  Jibankrishna was saying—‘All the individualistic realizations are nothing but imagination’. I would gradually realize that when this sense would grow in me, I would lose all my attractions for these individualistic realizations which will be of no use.]


No comments:

Post a Comment