Monday 18 November 2019


Chapter – 52

Vision  of  a  devotee’s  physical  condition

238.   14th April,  1977.  Thursday.  
In reality a devotee Dilip Ghosh had an accident with fracture of one of his legs. On hearing this the whole day his figure used to appear before my eyes.
At night I went asleep and had a dream:  An open big space was seen where many devotees of Jibankrishna had assembled. Mr. Ghosh was also seated with a plaster on his fractured leg. I asked him, ‘Are you released from the hospital‘? He answered, ‘Yes’. I noticed that he was recovering very fast. Seeing this  my mind became calm and then I woke up.

[In reality also Mr. Ghosh was recovered before scheduled time giving great surprise to the doctors. It meant that through spiritual power he became recovered quickly, through it happened automatically. Moreover, the future of the devotee was also revealed in the seer’s brain.]


Revelation  of  the  seer’s  spiritual  condition and  the  future  of  Sikhs

239.  15th April, 1977. Friday. 
Every morning dream:  The first scene opened with a very wide and empty road without any public or vehicles. Only I was walking very freely along with some devotees named Khitish Roychoudhury, Sudhindranath Sinha, and  Arun Ghosh. Everybody was in a joyous mood. Mr. Sinha asked me with a smile, ‘You write the matters about JIbankrishna in your school, does anybody know’? (In reality the seer, by the grace of the Holy Ghost left the topmost post of a 150 years old Institution of National importance and joined an English medium school in Kolkata of great reputation for finding more time to write about the matters on Jibankrishna for the quarterly magazine ‘Manikya’)
I answered, ‘Not at all, I don’t let anybody know about this’. He said, ‘Very good’.
After this Mr. Ghosh said about his dream. Then Mr. Roychoudhury also said, ‘I had a dream where somebody was saying—He has reached the stage of Brahma-hood’ . So I said, ‘Two days before (12-4-77) I also had a dream about Brahma, where somebody was announcing that the own self of Brahma is Ananda or Divine joy.
In the next scene I saw that our school building became much bigger and I went up to the top floor. There I saw Dwijendra Nath Roy of Ghatshila and an old aged devotee with a very joyous mood. I was more surprised to see Khitish Roy Choudhury, Sudhindra Nath Sinha and Dhiren Mondal with Mr. Roy.
I had a long conversation with Mr. Roy but nothing could be remembered later on. Then after getting down to the ground floor I again went up to the top floor and still saw only Mr. Roy sitting there. I had more conversations on spiritual aspects with Mr. Roy. I also saw a Sikh gentleman along with his wife and then the dream went off.

[The first scene reveals that the Brahmahood (Supreme state)has become established in the seer which had been confirmed by others.
The second scene indicates that the seer has availed the power of getting up and down freely in different planes within his body during austerity. By showing Mr. Roy it indicates that the seer is going to have the collective realizations in future as Jibankrishna used to remark, ‘Mr. Roy has a great capacity for collective austerity’.
By showing Sikh couple it reveals that in the long run Jibankrishna’s cult will spread among their sects.]


Revelation  of  the  future  of  the  Asamese and  the
cry  of  the  human  race  for  Jibankrishna
    
240 .   26th April,  1977.  Tuesday.  
Early morning dream:  At first I saw my elder brother who was telling me that he saw Jibankrishna in dream. After this I saw one Asamese gentleman who had taken the Bengali book ‘Dharma-O-Anubhuti’ in his hand. I was thinking that perhaps he could not understand it . When asked he answered, ‘No, I can read it’. Then I saw many other unknown persons crying for seeing Sri Jibankrishna. Here the dream went off and after waking up my mind became heavy with sorrow for their cry.

[The first part of the dream indicates the future of both the elder brother and the Asamese. In future the elder brother as well as the Asamese may see  Jibankrishna in the dreams.
The second part is the concluding part of the dream seen on 18-3-77 where the seer himself was crying for the human race for not seeing  Jibankrishna in their realizations till now. Here it is vice versa. The future will prove it. It is noteworthy that  Jibankrishna himself also urged and cried for the human race for not seeing him.]


No comments:

Post a Comment