Saturday 20 June 2020

Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost and My Diary of Divine Dreams


Chapter – 57

Indication  of  the  vastness  of  the  cerebrum  and
fulfilment  of  austerity  in  Descent
261)    21st September, 1977, Wednesday.  
Early morning dream:  I was seeing the lower inside part of my brain with large capacity. Afterwards I noticed that a mouse jumped and pushed against the portion of the cerebrum where visualization of ‘Atma took place in case of Jibankrishna. The thrush was so intense that my head was shaken even during the sleep and as a result I woke up.
The dream reveals the huge brain capacity in the spiritual world. The thrush by the mouse in the lower region of the cerebrum indicates that the passage in descent became clear. The same indication about the seer’s austere in descent was revealed in the previous dream.

Attainment  of  ‘Brahmananda’  or  divine  bliss
262)    25th September, 1977, Sunday . Place : Ghatsila .  
Early morning dream:  I saw Ananda Mohan Ghosh singing with the words ‘Ananda’.’Ananda’(‘Joy’,’Joy’). Thereafter I began to sing ‘Brahmananda’ etc. (Divine bliss) and then I woke up.
The dream shows the existence of the seer within divine joy(Ref: Dharma O Anubhuti’, page – 4 - great joy - Attainment of Satchidananda condition).

Conglomeration  of  life  and death—Future
possibility  of  attaining  the  same  sense
263)    26th September, 1977, Monday.  Place :  Ghatsila . 
Early morning dream:  I was continuously uttering. ‘Life and death are the same, there is no difference between life and death’. While saying these I woke up .
The feeling is the repetition of the dream seen on 20/8/77 which indicates that in future the seer will have this feeling permanently.
                                   
Shower  of  grace  by  the  Holy  Ghost
264)    30th September, 1977, Friday. 
Early morning dream:  I was seated on the floor of Jibankrishna’s residence at Kadamtala, Howrah. He was seated on his cot. One devotee named Promod was seated just below the picture of Sri Ramkrishna Deva hung on the wall. Jibankrishna handed over the book ‘Sudha Kumbha” written by a devotee named Dilip Ghosh. I said to him, ‘I shall read it’. But he then handed over another thick book to me to read. It seemed that he gave it to me for ready reference.
After a while Jibankrishna began to apply ‘Saakti’ (transmitting spiritual power to others by touch of hand or hug) to Promode and he then fell into half consciousness due to ecstasy with shedding tears from eyes. I realized that Jibankrishna showered grace upon that devotee. After this incident I began to read. At this moment my dream was off.
By giving the books to the seer for reading the Holy Ghost showered his grace upon the seer. The dream also reveals the spiritual condition of Promode, although it is not so superior in quality.
 
Blessings  of  the  Holy Ghost  upon  the  devotee
265)     4th October, 1977, Tuesday. 
Early morning dream:  Mr. Deb Kumar Choudhury, a devotee of Jibankrishna, was telling me very cheerfully, ‘I have a dream on Sri Jibankrishna’. Saying this he was narrating the dream and then the dream went off.

The meaning of the dream is the same as the previous one, that means the blessings of the Holy ghost were pouring upon the devotees along with the seer also because everybody is ‘One’ as because the ‘Self’ or Atma or Soul is one.

 Achievement  of  fearlessness  and  accompaniment
with  devotees
266)    7th October, 1977, Friday.  
Early morning dream:  I saw an ox roaming on the street. I was standing there wearing a maroon color trouser. Somebody said, ‘The ox is coming to push with horns’. It seemed to me that as if it was coming to push me and its motive also seemed to be like that. I told the unknown person, ‘I wear a red trouser and for that reason it may push me’. But he said, ‘This is not red, but maroon’. At that moment I noticed a house and from the back side of that house I went upstairs and became relieved. Just at that moment I saw the Ex-Maharaj kumar of Burdwan named Abhaychand who was familiar to me in reality. I saw Abhaychand in my previous dreams two three times. Then I went on discussing with him on spiritual aspects. Gradually many devotees of Jibankrishna came to join the discussion and here the dream went off .
The after effect of this dream was thus: A feeling of leaving the body became very intense within me intending to live alone without the accompaniment of anybody. Even I could not tolerate any spiritual discussion. My mind was intending to enter the death region which I experienced in some of my previous dreams and meditations. To divert this attitude I was keeping myself busy with other activities. It was not known when this feeling would be eliminated
‘Abhay’ means without fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment