Saturday 5 January 2019

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 34
                     

Accompany with devotees and spiritual practices

158.         19th August - 9th September, 1976. 

(a)      Early morning dream:  I was going towards the residence of Raghunath Sen’s residence at Taltala. After reaching there I saw a room outside and another inside unlike the reality. In the outside room  Debkumar Chowdhury, a devotee was reading Sri Sri Ramkrishna Kathamrita. There I saw  Arun Ghosh and many others . From there I entered the inside room which was the original one like reality. There I saw many old devotees who used to go to Jibankrishna regularly at Kadamtala, Howrah . The dream then went off.

[The dream establishes the continuous spiritual practices of the seer.]

(b)     I was having accompaniment with two devotees named  Anath Nath Mondal and  Arun Mukherjee at the residence of Indranath Mukherjee at Makardah, Howrah. While having conversation with them, another devotee, named Arun Ghosh entered the room with vegetables in a bag after shopping. The dream went off.

[These regular accompaniment with various devotees both in dream and reality increases the spiritual power of the seer, as said by Jibankrishna long time back.]

   
Gaining  the  blessings  of  the  Holy  Ghost  - Continuity of dream

159.        5th September, 1976.   

Early morning dream:  Within the dream it seemed to me that  Jibankrishna had again come back to life after his demise and was residing at his previous residence at Kadamtala, Howrah. I was having a sense of great joy. Finishing my works very fast I started for Jibankrishna . The time was 9A.M. After reaching in front of  Jibankrishna’s house, I noticed that cleaning operations were going on after Jibankrishna;s fresh arrival . Dilip Mitra was cleaning the floor with a broom . As soon as I entered the room, Jibankrishna, with a very happy mood said to me, ‘Oh, you have come! After so many years you have come!’

With my head placing on floor paid his regard to Jibankrishna and placing his hand on my head poured his blessings . After a while jokingly he said to me, ‘For so many years you have forgotten me, how do you feel now’! In the same manner i answered, ‘Now I am feeling how difficult task it is’! However, Jibankrishna was looking very strong and robust. After this nothing was remembered and the dream temporarily went off.
I again fell asleep and had this dream—This was the second day after the first day’s visit to  Jibankrishna by me and this time the visit would not be temporary but permanently to stay with Jibankrishna. A bed was ready in his room. Meanwhile I noticed that my next brother Asit and eldest nephew Sanjay were present on the verandah. I thought whether I would bring them to Jibnakrishna, but instantly it came in my mind, he might be disturbed, because this was his bed time . Again it appeared in my mind, that they had come to him and this would serve the purpose. The scene changed.

In the next scene I saw Khagendra Nath Ghosh, a devotee, but this time he was without beard and moustache and was seated. Seeing him I went on thinking — Oh! Ultimately he had been here! Good grief ! Then I said to him, ‘at last you have come to us, it is good, otherwise you have gone through so much austerity. Had you not come to us , You would have some defects. Besides this in one of my previous dream  Jibankrishna said to me with a great disappointment—‘I told Khagen to come to Calcutta, but he didn’t (In reality he said it long time back to Mr. Ghosh to come and settle at Calcutta for his service, although Mr. Ghosh was already had his family at Sainthia of Birbhum District) . After this the dream ended.
                                          
                                     
Attack  of  animal passion


160.       7th September, 1976.    

Early morning dream:  In the first scene I saw myself lecturing to an unknown person about Jibankrishna continuously.
In the next scene, I saw as if I would go to a house. It seemed to be a boys’ hostel. When I started for the house, thought that I should take some milk. But somebody said, there was no necessity as plenty of milk were available there. Still I started with a glass of milk, when I covered a little bit distance, saw a clock of goats came over me. I began to drive them out with blows on them. One of them suddenly bite on my buttock. I dropped the glass and tried to get rid of the goat and with blazing sensation on my buttock I woke up.      

[In reality the same feeling of animal passion revealed in the dream. It was a very tough experience to tolerate this kind of feelings, but with the grace of God-the-Preceptor all these hazards are being removed.
 The first scene of the dream indicates the growing power of the seer to tell anybody about Jibankrishna , although the seer has no attraction for this power.]

       


No comments:

Post a Comment