Friday 25 January 2019

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND MY DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 35
                

Attaining  the  power  for  preaching  and 
editing  ‘Manikya’  magazine

 161.       10th September, 1976.  

Early morning dream:  The scene opened with a place alike Bagbazar area of Kolkata. After traveling in many places I reached there. I was carrying a book on Jibankrishna on my hand. I saw two boys there and being asked explained about the existence of God in human body and then narrating about Jibankrishna. The boys understood everything.

Next scene:  Thereafter I had gone to a devotee  Raghunath Sen’s house at Taltala of Central Kolkata, although the house seemed to be a different type. There I saw the room was full of  Jibankrishna’s devotees.  Jibankrishna was seated on the cot with some devotees. I also sat on the floor. I had in my hand the manuscripts of the coming issue (10th year 2nd issue) of the tri-monthly magazine ‘Manikya’. One by one I handed over each topic of the magazine to Jibankrishna and  after scrutinizing he returned the topics to me and I also kept the manuscripts with proper arrangements . Once when Jibankrishna was scrutinizing the topic ‘Vision and Realization’ written by  Amar Bose of Bagbazar, someone from my backside told me to sit on the cot . I said, ‘If I sit on the floor. I shall see him face to face and it will be convenient for me.

However, after a while, the meeting came to an end. I had in my hand the whole bunch of manuscripts corrected by Jibnakrishna. Everybody was going out . I asked  Indranath Mukherjee, ‘Will you go to Makardah (one of his residence where many devotees assemble and spend nights from time to time)? He answered that he would not go there but spend the night at  Raghunath Sen’s residence at Taltala.
Thereafter when I came outside, a Marwari boy and his wife repeatedly request me to go to their house, but what I said could not be remembered later on.

From outside I could see Jibankrishna. I thought, when to-morrow is Sunday (even in reality this was so), I shall not go to Makardah, specially when  Jibankrishna is here . I can come to him to-morrow also. At last when I came on the road, I heard that Raghunath Sen was playing  Jibankrishna’s voice on a tape recorder and the dream went off.

The 1st scene again revealed that in future the seer might have the capacity for preaching about Jibankrishna, though the seer has no attraction on these powers.

The second scene indicated that the seer has gained the power of editing the magazine ‘Manikya’ through his God-the preceptor and whoever will read this magazine spiritual power will be bestowed on him.

                                      
Teaching  of  the  Holy  Ghost

162.        11th September, 1976. 

In reality today was Saturday. I had to go to my school before 10A.M. as the students had their examination.
I had an early morning dream—I had gone to one of my friend Debasish’s quarter at Alipore where I saw the meals were being ready for me. But as it might be late, so I started for my own house. There was no Bus, so I went on walking and reached a house near a lake at Lake Town. This was slightly a distant area from our own house. Jibankrishna used to dwell at that house. So I went inside that house and observed that the room was full of devotees. I was seated near Jibankrishna. Only two were new persons, the rest were his old devotees .While  Jibankrishna was saying something, one of the new person began to say something but instantly his body responded due to awakening of  ‘Kundalini’ within him . But  Jibankrishna did not say anything. I observed that due to shaking of his body the mat became a bit dislodged. So I wanted to rearrange it properly . Seeing this Jibankrishna also gave a hand to it. There was a pillow on my left side, I  kept it beside  Jibankrishna .
After some time one devotee said, one nun of Sri Sarada Math came here once.

Hearing this Jibankrishna got annoyed and said, ‘Who, a woman?’ I also got annoyed and angrily said. ‘What, a women in this room?’ Another devotee said. ‘She was brought through a letter and she was also interested. Hearing this Jibankrishna said to me, ‘They will get nothing, all are the den of prejudices’.
At this time I noticed that the time was 11-30 A.M. I  thought ‘Oh’! I am late for the school’!  So with a little bit hesitation I said to  Jibankrishna, ‘I am late for going to school’. Hearing this he hastily said, ‘Go, go quickly’! But I said, ‘No, no, I am not so much late’ and so I  started for my home . But then I thought, ‘Already I have become late, so what is the use of going to school now’! With these thoughts I went home, had my lunch and again started for Jibankrishna . It was noon time then and reaching there I observed that Jibankrishna was sleeping at the room of the top floor and so I went on waiting for him . The dream went off.
Here God-the-Preceptor was teaching the seer and at the same time, it was an indication of his future when he would live a life only on Jibankrishna or the Holy Ghost.

       


No comments:

Post a Comment