Thursday 18 April 2019

JIBANKRISHNA OR DIAMOND THE HOLY GHOST AND DIARY OF DIVINE DREAMS


Chapter 41
               

Experience  on  feeling  of  ‘Oneness’

 191.          12th November, 1976.  Friday.  

 Early morning dream:  I was going somewhere accompanied by 2-3 devotees, talking with each other . Suddenly a middle-aged lady was noticed and looking around it was noticed that the place was like the market area of Kadamtala, Howrah. Then after reaching near Bantra Public Library, I noticed more devotees accompanying me. I got the news that  Jibankrishna again came back to Kadamtala after his demise. However, hastily I was going to Jibankrishna’s house, and noticed that the Lady was still following me talking with 2-3 unknown persons. I walked advance and with surprice noticed that now I was going on a very big flat van-riksaw full of all the devotees of Jibankrishna. could not understand how all the devotees were accommodated on the rikshaw! Among the devotees I could only remember the faces of Hirendra Chattopadhyaya and Bhola Mukherjee and besides the devotees there were so many unknown persons on rikshaw. Just reaching at the entrance of Kedar Deuti Lane where Jibankrishna used to live, all the devotees got down from the rikshaw . My heart was palpitating with great excitement and joy and when I wanted to pay the rikshaw-van fare,  Arun Ghosh wanted to prevent me from paying, but without listening to him I was going to pay 4 nos of 10 paise coins hastily but as one coin dropped down I handed over the three coins to Mr. Ghosh for payment. Just at this moment the dream went off as I woke up suddenly.

The dream means thus:  To go to the Holy Ghost means the austerity is continuing; to carry all the devotees and unknown persons indicates the spiritual capacity of the seer; to pay 30 paise for fare means the devotees and innumerable people seeing Jibankrishna within them will have austerity of 30% capacity and in future and through me Jibankrishna may manifest in innumerable people. The lady is Adyasakti or Holy Mother with the help of whom the effect may come.


Forecast  about  the  future  of  the  seer 

 192.        15th November, 1976. Monday.    

Early morning dream:  I saw in front of me one of my friend named Siddhartha and Sudhindra Nath Sinha a senior devotee of  Jibankrishna. Siddhartha was asking Mr. Sinha, ‘Can we take wine with food?’ But Mr. Sinha addressing me said, ‘No! No! So many things will happen in future through you’. Hearing this I thought—what are ‘so many things’? With these thoughts I woke up.

The dream indicates the future about the seer.

                               
Vision  of  Future  about  the  seer

193.        16th November, 1976.  Tuesday,   

Early morning dream:  I was distributing curd among many people including my elder brother and then the dream went off.

The dream indicates the future of the seer that through him lots of work of  Jibankrishna may be done for the benefit of human being. 

                
Spiritual   practices  through  company of   devotees

194.         17th November, 1976. Wednesday.   

Early morning dream:  I had a long accompaniment with  Ashim Biswas, a devotee, although no facts were remembered later on after waking up.

It means that such frequent accompaniment with devotees in dreams will have an infinite effect within the seer in future.  Jibankrishna once said in his previous dream long time ago. ‘See, this is very good that you are having such company with devotees. The more you will have such company, the more you will get practical effects of your dream’.

Here Ashim means infinite.

Rule  with  an   iron  hand  by  the  Holy  Ghost 
                                                   
195.        19th November, 1976.  Friday.     

Early morning dream:  A room was seen, almost alike the room of Sri Jibankrishna at Kadamtala, Howrah, but much bigger than it and full of so many devotees. It was four or 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Jibankrishna was seated there. At this moment Khitish Roychoudhury entered the room. Seeing him  Jibankrishna said, ‘Oh Khitish, you have come ! come, come, let us sit at the corridor! Saying this he started coming to door, Khitish was still standing near the door. Seeing the motive of Jibankrishna it seemed to the seer as if he intended to do ‘Saakti’(spiritual hypnotism by touching the body) on Khitish. But he said, ‘no, no! I don’t need it! Then Jibankrishna  was seated at the corridor. Many other devotees including me were seated inside the room and some in the corridor. Jibankrishna was looking very strong and bright without any sign of old age as he would be now 83 (In reality he would be so), which seemed to me in the dream. After a while he was in deep meditation and sitting near the door two devotees began to chat with each other, sometimes having jokes also. Seeing this I was becoming irritated thinking whether I would say something. Jibankrishna’s meditation was off and with a great anger he slapped on the back of one of those two devotees who was joking much virulently. That devotee immediately left that place getting frightened and another one shivering with a great fear was seated like a good boy with shedding tears. At this time I was awakened.

[Here the dream indicated two aspects: the condition of Khitish was revealed that he is beyond emotion and devotion. The condition of the seer was revealed through another one that under any condition the seer will be controlled under the stern rule of the Holy Ghost.]  

            


No comments:

Post a Comment